Your Registration Information:
To provide you with access to the appropriate Network, we will require you to provide the name and contact information described above, and may also request that you update or verify this information from time to time. By using the Site, you agree to provide accurate information, and to cooperate with any AV personnel/your apartment management committee to ensure accuracy.
Please note that only one username and password should be created per user/resident. Username is the email_id provided by the Resident. You can invite other Residents living in your unit or any of your neighbour by clicking on "Invite your Neighbours" by providing email_ids or house details. We reserve the right to verify this information before enabling an additional account.
Other Information You Provide:
What You May Provide:
As described above, the Site contains optional profile information, ratings and reviews , Post Your Advertisement, announcements and Opinion Polls. You may choose to submit information through any of these tools. For example, you may submit your own review , or offer an item for sale in the Post your Advertisement, or add a photo to your profile. Or you may post your thoughts about current happenings at your building on the Bulletin Board.
Grant of rights to aavaasvillage :
We take the privacy of our users very seriously. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide Residents' personally identifiable information to any third parties for marketing purposes. However AV will have a right to use the information to provide personalised advertisements and offers and to include that information in compilations developed by AV, or to develop derivative works based on that information.
I, as a subscriber/ User of the services offered through the web portal Aavaas Village.com, do herby expressly authorise Aavaas Village and any of their business associates to call/ SMS my/our registered phone numbers (as provided by me / us to Aavaas Village). I hereby expressly state that such authorisation shall override the national Do-Not-Disturb Registry ("DND"), even if the phone numbers in question are registered under DND list of national Consumer preference registry ( NCPR/NDNC).
I/we also undertake that I/We will not make any complaints to NDNC for any calls received from Aavaas Village services/ products, and shall indemnify Aavaas Village and any of its business associates for having engaged in any such practice.
I hereby expressly state that my information/ Contact details (Mobile Number / Landline number, Email ID) may be provided by my building's owners or Managing Committee or Residential association Members for uploading the data and using Aavaas Village software/ Services, Enabling me to receive communication from the building's owners or managing Committee or Residential association Members, Residents or Business associates of Aavaas Village.
I/ we hereby expressly acknowledge that I/we shall receive the first communication (Call/ SMS/ Email) from Aavaas Village. My contact details (Mobile Number / Landline number/Email ID) have been provided to Aavaas Village by managing Committee or Residential Association Members and uploaded in Aavaas Village’s database. I realise, acknowledge and expressly authorise Aavaas Village to make the initial communication (via Call / SMS / E-mail) for the purposes of confirmation of my credentials provided by residential association.
I hereby authorise Aavaas Village and its business associates to continue contacting me via any of the modes of communication listed above, till such time as I expressly opt-out / unsubscribe from the service offered by Aavaas Village.com. Till such time, Aavaas Village and its business associates shall have all rights to continue communicating with me and I shall completely indemnify them against any liability that may arise as a result of such authorisation to communicate. Such indemnification shall extend to court cases and suits and all lawyers / advocate fees, even if the dispute is never subjected to judicial scrutiny.
Respect for Third Party Rights:
You may not use the Site to transmit or reproduce someone else's intellectual property. For example, you may not use the message boards, bulletin boards or notice boards to post reviews from someone else's blog or travel guide, because that could violate the author's or publisher's copyright rights.
Prohibited Conduct :
You represent and warrant that you shall not do any of the following via the Site or otherwise in connection with the Service:
- Attempt or help anyone else attempt to gain unauthorized access to the AV Service or its related systems or networks (including without limitation the impersonation of another Resident or other use of a false identity or address to gain access to a Network)
- Use the Site to violate the intellectual property rights of any person (including without limitation posting pirated music or computer programs or links to such material on Site message boards or in your Profile)
- Send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws
- Send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libellous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violate of third party privacy rights
- send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs
- Interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or the data contained therein
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Service or any content contained in or made available through the Service (the "Content") in any way
- Modify or make derivative works based upon the Service or the Content
- Create Internet "links" to the Site or "frame" or "mirror" any Content on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device or everse engineer or access the Service in order to (a) build a product competitive with the Service, (b) build a product using ideas, features, functions or graphics similar to those of the Service, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics contained in the Service
Rights of aavaasvillage :
Please notify AV immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or if you suspect that there has been any other misconduct described above, by e-mailing us at support@AavaasVillage.com.
Termination of Access: :
If you are moving to a new building for which an AV Network exists, you may request that we migrate your account so that you may access that new Network, instead of your old one, once you have completed your move. Please note, however, that we may be unable to successfully migrate your account, that your access to both Networks may be suspended while we verify your new move, and that neither AV nor the management or owners of your old building or your new building shall have any obligation to maintain, store or transfer your account or any of your data.
Agreement Required :
AV shall have no obligation to provide the Service to you unless and until, and except to the extent that, AV is required to do so pursuant to an agreement between AV and your building's management or owners.
AV Property :
As between the parties, AV shall own and retain all right, title and interest in and to the Service, the Site, and any technology or content contained in or made available through the Service (other than your own name and contact information), and shall also own any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information that you may provide relating to the AV Service. The AV name and logo are trademarks of AV or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them. Other trademarks and trade names that may appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
Your Data :
Third Party Offers :
As part of the Service, AV may provide you with information regarding goods or services offered by various third parties (including without limitation paid advertisers or sponsors of the AV Service, and independent brokers of apartment or condominium units). Similarly, your fellow Residents may offer goods or services via the Post Your Advertisement of your Network. In no event shall AV or your building be liable for any damages arising out of any interaction between you and such parties.
Warranties & Disclaimers
The service (including without limitation the site, and any tools or data included therein) is provided "as is" and AV does not provide any warranty whatsoever with respect to the performance of the AV service including its safety, quality, effectiveness, commercial viability or merchantability. responsibility and liability in this regard. In no event shall AV or your building or management be liable for any damage whatsoever arising out of the use of or inability to use the AV Service, even if AV has been advised of the possibility of such damages. AV does not take any responsibility for any damage happening due to any interaction between its users happening directly or indirectly through AV.
Limitation of Liabilities :
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold AV and your building's owners and managers, and our and their officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Indemnitee") harmless from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses (including reasonable outside attorneys' fees), claims, suits and liabilities by third parties (collectively, "Claims") that the Indemnitee may suffer or incur, that arise, result from, or relate in any way to
- your infringement of any intellectual property or other rights of a third party
- your violation of any laws or regulation of any governmental, regulatory or judicial authority arising from your use of the Service
- your violation of these Terms of Service, or your actual or alleged gross negligence or wilful misconduct in connection with your use of the Service.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction :
Changes to the Service :
AV reserves the right to redesign or modify the organization, structure, features, pricing, or "look and feel" of the Service and any portion thereof at any time without prior notice or liability hereunder.
Modification to Terms
Account Transfer Prohibited :
How to contact us:
If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of AV, or your experience with the Service, you can e-mail us at support@AavaasVillage.com.
Copyright Policy and Designated Agent for Notification of Claims of Infringement.
AV respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your own copyrighted work is accessible on the Site in violation of your copyright, you may provide our Designated Agent with a written communication under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3), that contains substantially the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
in sufficient detail so that we can locate the material. For example,
The copyrighted work is my content that appears at http://www.mycopyrightedcontent.com/this.
- Identify the URL on the Site that contains the material that you claim infringes your
copyright. Again, you must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to let us
locate the alleged infringing material. For example,
The content at the following URL infringes on my copyright: /infringing.
- Include your name, mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address
- Provide the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf
- Include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement by you, made under the penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can e-mail us your notification of alleged copyright infringement.